- This event has passed.
Summer Service Project at the Greater Cleveland Food Bank
June 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Each volunteer will need to create a Volunteer Profile and RSVP to the event by registering with a unique “Event Registration Code”. Please note that volunteers who do not RSVP will not be able to sign-in when they arrive for the scheduled event.
Families with children between the ages of 6 and 11 are invited to help sort and repack nonperishable food that is later distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters.
Please remember to wear closed-toed/closed-heeled shoes!
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Greater Cleveland Food Bank event registration page:http://cerv.is/
2. Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the “Event Registration Code” field. Next, click the “Register for selected event” button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: V8VBv3
RSVP to Social Action Chair Crystal Bryant – CrystalBryant135@gmail.com