- This event has passed.
Autism Society Parent Support Meeting
January 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
ASGC Support Group provides an informal forum for discussion and information sharing among anyone impacted by autism. Facilitators are volunteers who have first-hand knowledge of living the autism journey and have completed their training in active listening skills, group dynamics and accessing resources.
These support groups can:
– Connect people with similar experiences
– Provide new resources, ideas and suggestions
– Encourage you throughout your journey
– Celebrate successes no matter how small
– Let you know you are not alone
– Allow understanding with no judgement
– Sometimes the best support and information comes from others living the same journey.
Are you a person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, a parent or other family member living the autism journey? These groups are for you!
Childcare will be available at this meeting. In addition, Game Night will be available for teens in high school – adult.
Meeting will be at: