- This event has passed.
Cleveland Museum of Natural History Sensory Friendly Day
October 13, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Designed for families with special needs, Sensory Friendly Sunday allows families to experience the Museum in a gentler way—avoiding crowds, noise, and distractions—before the Museum opens at noon.
– Arrive before open hours and avoid crowds, noise and distractions from 9:30am until 12pm.
– Take part in special activities and “Please Touch” stations.
– Stroll through the galleries at your own pace.
– Relax in designated “quiet areas” throughout the Museum.
– View live animals outside, if weather permits.
For more information, and to help you prepare for the day, please follow the “tickets” link in the event.
The Museum Store will open early at 11:30am. Guests are welcome to stay once the Museum opens to the general public at 12 noon. Parking in the Museum garage is $6.
Pre-registration is not required, but welcome.
Admission is $10 for non-members
Individuals who have autism or other disabilities are free
The Museum is able to offer a limited number of scholarships for those who need financial assistance. Contact Megan Johnson at 216-231-4600 x3254 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.