- This event has passed.
Next Generation of Women
April 19 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Next Generation of Women presented by Sherwin-Williams
Navigating your career and personal life in your 20s and 30s can be rough. We’ve carefully crafted a women’s forum tailored to the emerging female professional in Cleveland. Unlike your typical women in leadership event, we’ve created a half-day experience consisting of nothing but professional and personal advice to help guide the up-and-coming women in Cleveland, featuring some of the area’s most noteworthy female professionals across all industries.
– What do you want to be known for?: How to create your
personal brand and sell yourself
– Critical and uncomfortable conversations: How to negotiate and
broach tough topics
– There‘s only 24 hours in a day: How to prioritize your personal,
civic and professional responsibilities
– Voicing your wants and needs: Learn how to sell yourself, speak
up and ask for what you need
– Decide like no one is watching: How to effectively make
decisions to navigate your career and personal life
– Finding your tribe: How to find your people to help you thrive
Speakers to be announced soon!
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Sherwin-Williams Company